Kolhapuri Mangalsutra Necklace - Style 5
Free Shipping, All Taxes Included
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Value For Money
Lead & Nickle free
Traditional and Fashion Jewellery
Designed & Manufactured by Us
Product Description -
Mangalsutra - The golden beads in the mangalsutra symbolise Goddess Parvati and the black beads symbolise Lord Shiva. It is an auspicious thread symbolising the unity of souls in the Hindu religion, therefore, it is worn by married women in Hindus.
Dimensions - Length -18 centimeters; Weight-23 grams
Country of Origin - Handcrafted in India.
Mfg. By- Kalagrami Handikrafts Producer Co. Ltd., Kolhapur.
Mkt. By - Nirvi Handikrafts Pvt. Ltd. Kolhapur
Product Details -
• Style - Kolhapuri Mangalsutra
• Pendant - The necklace has a half moon shape pendant of( 2.54 cm*2.54 cm) attached at the centre of the necklace.
• Crystal stone - There is a small Ruby Crystal in-between pendant and necklace.
• Ghungroos - There are small ghungroos attached to the necklace.
• Beads - All the gold plated beads and black beads are closely hand woven in the necklace with good quality thread to keep them intact and in place. There are 6 threaded (saha padari )layers on one side of the necklace.
• Adjustable string - The necklace length can be adjusted with the help of a bead on the adjustable string of 28 cm as per user requirement.
Packaging - All our jewellery comes with Kalapuri price tag, will be butter paper wrapped packed in a potli bag. Same potli bag can be used as a dust bag for your jewellery. Along with your jewellery the box will also contain a Thankyou card.
1. These kind of handcrafted products may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
2. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
3. Gold plating will fade with regular use and frequent exposure to air, water and perfumes. Stones ( pasted / in setting ) can come off with rough usage.
4. Jewellery is delicate. Any impact, pressure or mishandling can cause breakage or damage.
5. Every piece of Kalapuri jewellery is covered under 30 day warranty. Notify us about fitting issues, damages and defects within 30 days from the date of delivery. For more details check our Return Policy.
Ans – Wipe or clean with dry cotton.
Q.2. How to store your Mangalsutra?
Ans – Keep your jewellery away from soaps, perfumes, cosmetics , humidity and extreme temperature.
Q.3. Crytal came out, what to do?
Ans. If the stone or crystal comes off stick it with fevi kwik.
Q.4. How to increase the life of your Mangalsutra?
Ans – Always keep your jewellery in a potli bag after use. This will avoid the jewellery colour from getting fade and decolourised.
Delivery – 8 to 15 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched.
Prepaid Orders – Get Flat 5% discount on all domestic prepaid orders at the time of checkout. Select the Offers Available from the dropdown to avail 5% discount.
COD Orders – No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Fees – FREE shipping across India.
Shipping Policy – For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Returns – For more information please read our Return Policy.