Fancy Kolhapuri Chappals - Style 1
Free Shipping, All Taxes Included
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Safety with Durability
Manufactured By Us
These new age trendy sandals from the house of eKolhapuri By KALAPURI have a style statement. They exude great comfort and are a luxurious staple for your warm weather collection and will add a polished finished to laidback summer looks. This pair of sandals has the right mix of comfort and style. Genuine Handmade Leather Chappals for women with Pure leather, cord and manual stitching Made by Master Artisans
Country of Origin - Handcrafted in India.
Mfg. By - Karveer Handicrafts Producer Co. Ltd., Kolhapur.
Mkt. By - Nirvi Handikrafts Pvt. Ltd. Kolhapur
• Style - Traditional Kolhapuri
• Outsole - Thermoplastic Elastomers (for anti slippery). Thermoplastic Elastomers are eco-friendly, bio-degradable and recyclable.
• Base material and design - Genuine leather is traditionally handpunched and nylon wire is used for stiching. Base is double padded for extra comfort and cushion. Self extended base piece (ear) of leather (Kanpa) is a unique feature of Kolhapuri chappal.
• Upper material and design - Handmade genuine leather strap traditionally punched are made in Kolhapur only. Red pom pom is added to enhance the beauty of chappals.
• Colour - Base colour is black, Upper colour is natural. Shiny top coat is applied to avoid colour leakage.
• Fitting - The lining material is non itchable soft leather so there is no shoe bite. Lining material and cushioning makes the Kolhapuri chappals more comfortable.
Packaging - The chappal pairs will come in a zip pouch with small silica bag. The zip pouch will be packed in a potli and then placed in a corrugated box.
Disclaimer - 1. These kind of handcrafted products may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece. 2. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. 3. Kindly verify your size details twice before placing the order. We make fresh pairs for every order which assures perfect fitting if the sizes are given correctly. We suggest foot measurements be taken from Thumb to Toe and calculated in centimetres( as per size chart).
If it gets dirty wipe it out with cotton or cloth. You can use any natural clear wax cream to polish the chappals.
How to store your Kolhapuri Chappals?
You can store your chappals in the same potli bag which comes along with the packed chappals. If they are exposed to water, dry them out fully before storing them back .Due to moisture, a white fungus develops on the leather. Do not worry, just brush it off and polish it again to get a new look. Keep the chappals with Silica Gel pouch in the potli.
How to increase the life of your Kolhapuri chappals?
Do not use the chappals in water or rainy season. If chappals are stiff/tight, apply oil with the help of cotton to soften it.
Delivery – 8 to 15 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched. For International orders, the delivery time may vary from Country to Country depending on the air cargo services available, custom clearance etc.
Prepaid Orders – Get Flat 5% discount on all domestic prepaid orders at the time of checkout. Select the Offers Available from the dropdown to avail 5% discount.
COD Orders – No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Charges – FREE shipping to you across India. Actual shipping & forwarding charges as applicable for International orders
Shipping Policy – For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Return – No return is accepted for Kolhapuri Chappals. All our Kolhapuri Chappals are made as per the specific measurements shared by you. Once made they are not interchangeable or returnable. Hence we request you to check the size chart twice before placing the final order.