How to clean your Kolhapuri chappals ?
If it gets dirty wipe it out with cotton or cloth. You can use any natural clear wax cream to polish the chappals.
How to store your Kolhapuri Chappals?
You can store your chappals in the same potli bag which comes along with the packed chappals. If they are exposed to water, dry them out fully before storing them back .Due to moisture, a white fungus develops on the leather. Do not worry, just brush it off and polish it again to get a new look. Keep the chappals with Silica Gel pouch in the potli.
How to increase the life of your Kolhapuri chappals?
Do not use the chappals in water or rainy season. If chappals are stiff/tight, apply oil with the help of cotton to soften it.
– Within 2 to 3 working days from the receipt of confirm order.
– 8 to 15 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched. For International orders, the delivery time may vary from Country to Country depending on the air cargo services available, custom clearance etc.
– Get Flat 5% discount on all domestic prepaid orders at the time of checkout. Select the Offers Available from the dropdown to avail 5% discount.
– No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
– FREE shipping to you across India. Actual shipping & forwarding charges as applicable for International orders
– For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
– No return is accepted for Kolhapuri Chappals. All our Kolhapuri Chappals are made as per the specific measurements shared by you. Once made they are not interchangeable or returnable. Hence we request you to check the size chart twice before placing the final order.