How to clean your Kolhapuri chappals ?
If it gets dirty wipe it out with cotton or cloth. You can use any natural clear wax cream to polish the chappals.
How to store your Kolhapuri Chappals?
You can store your chappals in the same potli bag which comes along with the packed chappals. If they are exposed to water, dry them out fully before storing them back .Due to moisture, a white fungus develops on the leather. Do not worry, just brush it off and polish it again to get a new look.
How to increase the life of your Kolhapuri chappals?
Do not use the chappals in water or rainy season. If chappals are stiff/tight, apply oil with the help of cotton to soften it.
– Within 1 to 2 working days from the receipt of confirm order.
– 4 to 7 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched.
– Get 5% discount on prepaid order, use coupon code PREPAID5.
– No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Fees – FREE shipping across India.
– For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
– We accept all types of returns.
– Return process should be initiated within 3 days from date of delivery.
– Raise a request through our Customer Care.
– Yes, we will arrange a Reverse pick-up.
– Our team will verify /inspect the returns, if the product is found used or damage no refund will be initiated, otherwise refund will be initiated within 10 working days.
For further details please refer to our Refund and Returns Policy