Celebrate tradition with our stylish Kolhapuri Pendant Mangalsutra. Its intricate design and craftsmanship showcase the rich heritage of Kolhapuri artistry.
Traditional Mangalsutra Collection
Kalapuri's traditional mangalsutra collection with a modern twist is a celebration of Indian culture and heritage, fused with the latest fashion trends. The golden beads in the mangalsutra symbolize Goddess Parvati and the black beads symbolize Lord Shiva. It is an auspicious thread symbolizing the unity of souls in the Hindu religion, therefore, it is worn by married women in India. Our pieces are designed to complement your personal style and add a touch of sophistication to your overall look. With our collection, you can make a fashion statement that is both stylish and traditional. So, whether you are looking for a classic piece or a contemporary design, Kalapuri's Mangalsutra Collection has got you covered!
- Pendant - The necklace has one pendant of 2 cm*2 cm attached at the center of the necklace.
- Crystal stone - There is a big Ruby crystal attached to the pendant.
- Ghungroos - There are no ghungroos attached to the necklace.
- Beads - All the beads are made from brass alloy and are gold-plated. All the beads are closely hand-woven in the necklace with good-quality thread to keep them intact and in place. There are five threaded(Pach padari)layers of black beads on one side of the necklace.
- Adjustable string - The necklace length can be adjusted with the help of a bead on the adjustable string of 28 cm as per user requirement.
The Beauty of Hand-Made Imperfection
Handcrafted products like these may bear minor variations and natural blemishes, which are not considered product flaws. These irregularities result from human involvement in the process, adding charm to the finished product while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece. It is important to note that product color may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Over time, gold plating may fade with regular use and frequent exposure to air, water, and perfumes, while stones (pasted or in setting) can come off with rough usage. Jewelry is inherently delicate, and any impact, pressure, or mishandling can cause breakage or damage. Each piece of Kalapuri jewelry is covered under a 30-day warranty; notify us about fitting issues, damages, and defects within 30 days from the date of delivery. For more details, please refer to our Return Policy.
All our jewelry comes with a Kalapuri price tag and will be butter paper wrapped and packed in a potli bag. The same potli bag can be used as a dust bag for your jewelry. Along with your jewelry, the box will also contain a Thankyou card.