Putli Haar Necklace
Free Shipping, All Taxes Included
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Value For Money
Lead & Nickle free
Traditional and Fashion Jewellery
Designed & Manufactured by Us
Product Description -
Putali is like a golden stamped shape round coin . Putali Haar is a Kolhapuri traditional chain decorated with intricate Laxmi carvings. This type of necklace is also worn by Kolhapur's famous goddess Amba Bai. It goes well with traditional sarees and lehengas.
Dimensions - Length -30 centimeters; Weight-25 grams
Country of Origin - Handcrafted in India.
Mfg. By- Kalagrami Handikrafts Producer Co. Ltd., Kolhapur.
Mkt. By - Nirvi Handikrafts Pvt. Ltd. Kolhapur
Product Details -
• Style - Putli Haar
• Pendant - There is no distinct pendant attached to the necklace.
• Crystal stone -There are no distinct stones attached to the necklace.
• Ghungroos - There are no ghungroos attached for this design.
• Beads - All the gold plated coins are put together overlapping each other forming a uniform sequence.
• Adjustable string - The necklace length can be adjusted with the help of a bead on the adjustable string of 28 cm as per user requirement.
Packaging - All our jewellery comes with Kalapuri price tag, will be butter paper
wrapped packed in a potli bag. Same potli bag can be used as a dust bag for your jewellery. Along with your jewellery the box will also contain a Thankyou card.
1. These kind of handcrafted products may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
2. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
3. Gold plating will fade with regular use and frequent exposure to air, water and perfumes. Stones ( pasted / in setting ) can come off with rough usage.
4. Jewellery is delicate. Any impact, pressure or mishandling can cause breakage or damage.
5. Every piece of Kalapuri jewellery is covered under 30 day warranty. Notify us about fitting issues, damages and defects within 30 days from the date of delivery. For more details check our Return Policy.
Ans – Wipe or clean with dry cotton.
Q.2. How to store your Necklace?
Ans – Keep your jewellery away from soaps, perfumes, cosmetics , humidity and extreme temperature.
Q.3. Crytal came out, what to do?
Ans. If the stone or crystal comes off stick it with fevi kwik.
Q.4. How to increase the life of your Necklace?
Ans – Always keep your jewellery in a potli bag after use. This will avoid the jewellery colour from getting fade and decolourised.
Delivery – 8 to 15 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched.
Prepaid Orders – Get Flat 5% discount on all domestic prepaid orders at the time of checkout. Select the Offers Available from the dropdown to avail 5% discount.
COD Orders – No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Fees – FREE shipping across India.
Shipping Policy – For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Returns – For more information please read our Return Policy.