Single Braid Men's Kolhapuris
Free Shipping, All Taxes Included
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Safety with Durability
Handmade in Kolhapur
GI Tag of India
These original kolhapuri sandals with single braid i.e. veni will add a traditional authenticity to your look. The pure leather, cord and manual stitching by skillful artisans hold a great luxury.
Signature Kolhapuri Chappal Collection
Modern day-to-day routines demand some traditional crisp in living. To sprinkle that crisp with signature handmade craft, these Kapshi Styled Kolhapuri Chappals are the best choice! Suitable for both modern and traditional attires, these chappals will definitely add charm to your personality!
- The outsole contains eco-friendly, bio-degradable, and recyclable Thermoplastic Elastomers that make the Kolhapuri Sandals anti-slippery.
- Base material and design are crafted with traditionally hand-punched genuine leather. For stitching, nylon wire is used. Self-extended base piece (Ear) of leather (Kanpa) is a distinguishing feature of Kolhapurichapal. Additionally, the base is double-padded for comfort and cushion.
- The upper material and design are handmade. Small zari braids used herein are Kolhapur-made itself.
- The base colour is black whereas the upper colour may differ depending on the variant chosen by you. To avoid colour leakage, a shiny top coat is applied.
- Soft leather and the lining material avoid itchiness and shoe bite. Lining material as well as cushioning make Kolhapuri Chappals more comfortable.
Fit and Sizing
For a perfect fit, do verify your size details before placing the order. We craft a fresh pair for you assuring a perfect fitting, provided the sizes are given correctly. The foot measurements should be taken from Thumb to Toe and calculated in centimeters (as per the size chart).
The Beauty of Hand-Made Imperfection
Hand-crafted entities are bound to have some imperfections. But, by embracing those with the Original Kolhapuri Chappal, you can beautify your appearance! Our Handcrafted products can bear some minor variations/natural blemishes. These are not at all product flaws. It just ensures that you have a one-of-a-kind piece. Also, it should be kept in mind that the product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Your chappal will be at your doors packed in an eco-friendly bag, full of handcrafted love.
If it gets dirty wipe it out with cotton or cloth. You can use any natural clear wax cream to polish the chappals.
How to store your Kolhapuri Chappals?
You can store your chappals in the same potli bag which comes along with the packed chappals. If they are exposed to water, dry them out fully before storing them back .Due to moisture, a white fungus develops on the leather. Do not worry, just brush it off and polish it again to get a new look. Keep the chappals with Silica Gel pouch in the potli.
How to increase the life of your Kolhapuri chappals?
Do not use the chappals in water or rainy season. If chappals are stiff/tight, apply oil with the help of cotton to soften it.
Delivery – 8 to 15 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched. For International orders, the delivery time may vary from Country to Country depending on the air cargo services available, custom clearance etc.
Prepaid Orders – Get Flat 5% discount on all domestic prepaid orders at the time of checkout. Select the Offers Available from the dropdown to avail 5% discount.
COD Orders – No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Charges – FREE shipping to you across India. Actual shipping & forwarding charges as applicable for International orders
Shipping Policy – For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Return – No return is accepted for Kolhapuri Chappals. All our Kolhapuri Chappals are made as per the specific measurements shared by you. Once made they are not interchangeable or returnable. Hence we request you to check the size chart twice before placing the final order.