Product Description -
These handcrafted pieces makes statement of Indian Handicrafts and are exclusively handpicked from accents from rural artisans. It showcases diversity and heritage through their authentic products to the urban crowd at convenient prices, all while preserving the traditional art and craft.
Dimensions - LBH-6.5*6.5*3.5 centimeters ; Weight-25 grams
Country of Origin - Handcrafted in India.
Mfg. By- Women's Cottage., Kolhapur.
Mkt. By - Nirvi Handikrafts Pvt. Ltd. Kolhapur
Product Details -
• Style - An elegant & sombre handmade earthen decoratives for your sacred pooja which can be perfect addition for your devghar.
• Material - Made of Natural Handmade Terracotta Clay . Can be called Earthenitem. Mitti ka product.
• Tradition - Performing pooja is essential in Hinduism because it signifies purity, goodness, good luck and power. All ceremonies, daily worship rituals, auspicious functions, religious occasions as well as new ventures start with performinh pooja as we are doing this for Hundreds of years.
• Perfect Gifting Idea - This product can be a holy gifting idea to your friends, Relatives and neighbors on religious occasion home inauguration, Kirtan, Diwali Return Gift, Mundan, return gifts for housewarming indian, Pooja, and other.
Packaging - Each of our product will be wrapped in white paper and then packed in high quality corrugated box avoiding any void space.
Disclaimer - 1. These kind of handcrafted products may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
2. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
3. Shape and size of each coaster may vary slightly due to raw material (wood) variation and the hands involved in making these beautiful handcrafted pieces.
Does it come in a box?
It comes in corrugated box but no extra box is provided.
Does it come with haldi and kumkum?
No,it doesn't come with haldi and kumkum.
Are the bowls attached on the plate?
Yes,the bowls are attached to the plate.
Can we use it daily?
Yes,you can use it daily.
Can the plating go after wash?
The plating dosen't go immediately but after several wah it can fade to some small extent.