Product Description -
This handcrafted piece is a nice way to organise pens,makeup brushes, pencils,holding pens,pencils, rulers, scissors, forks, etc.
Dimensions - LBH-8*8*10 inches ; Weight-200 grams
Country of Origin - Handcrafted in India.
Mfg. By- Women's Cottage., Kolhapur.
Mkt. By - Nirvi Handikrafts Pvt. Ltd. Kolhapur
Product Details -
• Style - This glass is extremely safe,non-toxic, unglazed, no artificial colours are used, eco-friendly to our environmental and healthy material, which makes your entire family cool and natural taste of water magically without using any electricity.
• A Piece Of Art -Each item is made individually by our artisan.Our pottery is thick and sturdy to stand the test of time.
• Material - Handmad with clay rich in aluminium silicates and other minerals and handpainted with acrylic colors.
• Organizer - Simple design, geometric cylinder shape, light luxury retro style, full of quality, simple and practical storage bucket for desk, enjoying a relaxed quality life.It is the best companion for your desk.
• Our Origin: All of our terracotta articles are handcrafted by maharashtrian artisans familes, whose origin dates back beyond the colonial era.
Packaging - Our terracotta product will be initially packed with shrink wrap to avoid dust,then in white paper and finally in 5 ply corrugated box to avoid any damage during transit.
Disclaimer - 1. These kind of handcrafted products may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
2. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
3. Shape and size of each coaster may vary slightly due to raw material (wood) variation and the hands involved in making these beautiful handcrafted pieces.
Would it hold water as a glass or is it too porous?
It will hold water, but since it is unglazed, the outside of the item will be damp.
It seems “lightly finished”, does this mean there is some kind of finishing varnish or paint on it? If so, what exactly is used?
This has a lightly distressed look. This item is unglazed and does not have a varnish or paint on it.
Is it lead free?
Yes,its lead free.
Is this food safe? Can I put liquid food in it?
Yes, this is food safe.
Can this be microwaved?
This product is microwave safe.