Belpan Manchali Mangalsutra x
Free Shipping, All Taxes Included
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Value For Money
Lead & Nickle free
Traditional and Fashion Jewellery
Designed & Manufactured by Us
Celebrate your love with our stunning Kolhapuri Belpan Manchali Mangalsutra. Its delicate floral design and intricate craftsmanship beautifully symbolize your eternal bond.
Traditional mangalsutra necklace collection
Kalapuri's traditional mangalsutra necklace collection with a modern twist is a celebration of Indian culture and heritage, fused with the latest fashion trends. The golden beads in the mangalsutra symbolize Goddess Parvati and the black beads symbolize Lord Shiva. It is an auspicious thread symbolizing the unity of souls in the Hindu religion, therefore, it is worn by married women in India. Our pieces are designed to complement your personal style and add a touch of sophistication to your overall look. With our collection, you can make a fashion statement that is both stylish and traditional. So, whether you are looking for a classic piece or a contemporary design, Kalapuri's Mangalsutra Collection has got you covered!
Packaging - All our jewelry comes with Kalapuri price tag, and will be butter paper wrapped and packed in a potli bag. The same potli bag can be used as a dust bag for your jewelry. Along with your jewelry, the box will also contain a Thankyou card.
1. This kind of handcrafted product may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of human involvement in the process and add to the finished product's charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
2. Product color may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
3. Gold plating will fade with regular use and frequent exposure to air, water, and perfumes. Stones ( pasted / in setting ) can come off with rough usage.
4. Jewelry is delicate. Any impact, pressure, or mishandling can cause breakage or damage.
5. Every piece of Kalapuri jewelry is covered under a 30-day warranty. Notify us about fitting issues, damages, and defects within 30 days from the date of delivery. For more details check our Return Policy.
Ans – Wipe or clean with dry cotton.
Q.2. How to store your Mangalsutra?
Ans – Keep your jewellery away from soaps, perfumes, cosmetics , humidity and extreme temperature.
Q.3. Crytal came out, what to do?
Ans. If the stone or crystal comes off stick it with fevi kwik.
Q.4. How to increase the life of your Mangalsutra?
Ans – Always keep your jewellery in a potli bag after use. This will avoid the jewellery colour from getting fade and decolourised.
Delivery – 8 to 15 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched.
Prepaid Orders – Get Flat 5% discount on all domestic prepaid orders at the time of checkout. Select the Offers Available from the dropdown to avail 5% discount.
COD Orders – No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Fees – FREE shipping across India.
Shipping Policy – For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Returns – For more information please read our Return Policy.